SOLD SOLD SOLD!!
AUCTION! Glen Arbor Farm-Rare 50 Acre Retreat for Mr. Elmer Campbell, Camlachie
For Private Viewing Text/Call John at 519-331-1095
REAL ESTATE AUCTION! Glen Arbor Farm-Rare 50 Acre Retreat for Mr. Elmer Campbell, Camlachie
Rarely does an opportunity present itself to purchase such an amazing property at Online Only Auction.
Glen Arbor Farm has been in the Campbell Family for over 60 years. A rare 50 acre farm property combining the original nostalgia and old world charm of a classic farm home with updates and features of comfort, all set in the sublime setting of walking trails through acres of bush, over bridge and creek, and scenic meadows. The old barn is like stepping back in time complete with box stalls and loft, fixed up and painted with solid doors and good roof. A solid pole barn with some cement floor plus the 15 workable acres, it is easy to imagine it as a working farm in the day.
When: Opens Tuesday, September 13 at 7am and Starts Closing September 16 at 7pm (5 min Soft Close in Effect)
Where: 6031 O'Brien Rd., Camlachie, On.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. *TO BID: A bidder must register on our website complete with all contact details and credit card. No Fees to register.
2. There is a $250,000.00 opening bid. 3. Highest Bid is Subject to Sellers Approval. 4. The Standard Agreement of Purchase and Sale will be completed and signing done on location 6031 O'Brien Rd. Camlachie, On on Saturday, Sept. 17 at 10am(or John van Klaveren will visit buyers in person)
5. Upon being declared SOLD the purchaser will tender their deposit, an irrevocable (non-refundable) deposit of $40,000.00 will be required from the successful bidder upon acceptance and at signing. This amount needs to be in certified funds, made payable to VANKLAVEREN Auctions Inc. in Trust. The funds must be in the account upon which the cheque is written at the time it is written.
6. Closing will be on October 20th or sooner.
7. No conditions may be added to the agreement by the purchaser either at the Auction or otherwise.
8. Access to property will be at at closing with no exceptions.
9. This is an Online Only Auction with Youcanbid.ca. Please register in good time before the event to insure a smooth bidding experience. "SOFT CLOSE" is in effect ( A soft close prevents individuals from entering a bid at the very last second before an auction closes with the intent to prevent others from bidding higher. Youcanbid.ca has a five-minute soft close policy on each lot.
PROCEDURES & TERMS:
1. All bidders participating in this Auction agree that they have read and fully understand these terms and agree to be bound thereby. These terms are in addition to any other posted information if any.
2. Registration for the Real Estate Auction will be online only at www.youcanbid.a.ca. Anyone interested in bidding must register. There is no charge for registering.
3. Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any or all bids and reserves the right to bid on behalf of an absentee bidder.
4. Buyers Premium: There is a 4% Buyers Premium on this property, plus HST.
5. Agency: Buyer acknowledges that the Auctioneer represents the seller.
6. Closing Costs: Purchaser will incur standard closing costs as would be the case through any Purchase of Real Estate in the Province of Ontario.
7. HST: If the sale of the Real Property as described is subject to Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), then such tax shall be in addition to the Purchase Price.
8. Highest Bid is Subject to Sellers Approval
Bidding Notice! This is an internet Only Auction. All bidding activity is open and will take place Online. Bidding increments are set to $1000.00. It is possible to type in a higher bid and the system will keep you in up to your maximum amount. This auction is subject to a 5 minute "Soft Close", meaning that if a bid is received in the last 5 minutes an additional 5 minutes is added to the clock. It will close when there is 5 minutes of inactivity.